Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14845 SEK / MZN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,170 kr (209,980 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)