Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07992 SEK / KES
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,648 kr (Shilling233,324) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)