Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09252 SEK / KES
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,986 kr (Shilling313,294) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)