Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08010 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 37,900 kr (¥473,135) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)