Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08008 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,034 kr (¥487,421) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)