Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13025 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,835 kr (₨129,252) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)