Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07596 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,190 kr (¥344,793) in Nagaoka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)