Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01511 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 58% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 50,628 kr (3,350,151 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)