Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29847 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 7,586 kr (25,416₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)