Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00393 SEK / TZS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,598 kr (4,481,210 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)