Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12706 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,745 kr (₨163,273) in Muzaffarnagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)