Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12396 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,400 kr (₨148,429) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (40 minutes ago)