Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 23.449 SEK / OMR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,800 kr (﷼ 1,314) in Muscat.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)