Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07396 SEK / PKR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,879 kr (₨525,701) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)