Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.531 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 34,488 kr (€3,275) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)