Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.319 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,872 kr (€3,573) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)