Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.926 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 30,556 kr (€3,078) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)