Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.040 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 4% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,655 kr (€2,954) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)