Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.400 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,576 kr (R$ 8,156) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)