Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44612 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,594 kr (Mex$ 41,679) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (40 minutes ago)