Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47049 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,018 kr (Mex$ 44,674) in Monterrey.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)