Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47610 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,878 kr (Mex$ 39,651) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)