Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.280 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 17% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 45,683 kr (€4,444) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)