Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 482%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 SEK / SOS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 121% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 68,370 kr (4,827,394 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)