Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.098 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 37,343 kr ($4,104) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)