Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.937 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 54,095 kr ($6,053) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)