Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.509 SEK / LYD *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,746 kr (3,495 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)