Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47199 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,729 kr (Mex$ 43,918) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)