Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.963 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,667 kr ($5,232) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)