Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.116 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,054 kr ($4,319) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)