Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.953 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,659 kr (16,428 Dirham) in Meknes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (26 minutes ago)