Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 SEK / MMK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 18% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,980 kr (5,035,894 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)