Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 SEK / MMK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 18% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,359 kr (5,217,309 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)