Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00305 SEK / COP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,707 kr (COL$6,796,311) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)