Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00063 SEK / IDR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,740 kr (Rp 35,847,065) in Medan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)