Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 SEK / VEF *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,703 kr (Bs 133,054,738) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)