Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 371%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14482 SEK / VES *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 103,862 kr (717,160 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)