Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26321 SEK / NIO
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,283 kr (69,464 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (42 minutes ago)