Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.943 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,168 kr (21,389 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)