Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32325 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,354 kr (47,498₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)