Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.327 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 43,476 kr (€4,210) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)