Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.484 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,400 kr (€2,709) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)