Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 SEK / VEF *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 80% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 61,060 kr (Bs 192,564,201) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (20 minutes ago)