Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35637 SEK / ARS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,188 kr (ARS $34,200) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)