Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.763 SEK / CUC *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,028 kr (4,682 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)