Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,962 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17120 SEK / PHP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,374 kr (Php101,481) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (38 minutes ago)