Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17075 SEK / PHP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,732 kr (Php127,274) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)