Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15614 SEK / PHP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,712 kr (Php87,818) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)