Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00608 SEK / MMK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 32% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,729 kr (3,901,475 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)