Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00556 SEK / MMK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,423 kr (4,031,797 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)