Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00643 SEK / MMK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 32% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,565 kr (3,818,430 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)