Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.171 SEK / BHD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 28% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,794 kr (Dinar 1,124) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)