Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27720 SEK / NIO
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,692 kr (63,822 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)