Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25763 SEK / NIO
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 56% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,504 kr (56,299 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)