Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.319 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 33% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 45,224 kr (€4,383) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)