Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08767 SEK / KES
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 30% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,353 kr (Shilling277,791) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)