Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 SEK / MVR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,867 kr (49,580 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)