Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 SEK / MVR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 21% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,791 kr (53,637 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)