Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27861 SEK / UYU
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,223 kr ($U94,121) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)