Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.327 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,136 kr (€2,434) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)