Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01562 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 42,197 kr (2,701,626 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)