Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01571 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,380 kr (2,633,834 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)