Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01578 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,521 kr (2,567,756 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)