Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.229 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 37,596 kr (€3,675) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)