Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07656 SEK / NPR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 46% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,712 kr (₨ 231,360) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)