Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07741 SEK / NPR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,680 kr (₨ 215,468) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)