Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,834 kr (﷼ 101,593,930) in Mahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (37 minutes ago)