Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,677 kr (﷼ 118,279,531) in Mahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)