Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand vs Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29671 SEK / THB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,257 kr (71,643 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)